From Ebola Wiki
Updated 24 Oct. 2014
The U.S. does not currently have any official travel restrictions in effect for travel to or from countries in the outbreak zone.
- Travel Advisories State Dept.
- Suspended Outgoing Flights
- Suspended Incoming Flights
Entry and Exit Control and Restrictions
- Designated Entry Airports
- Monitoring of Incoming travelers
There are currently no exit controls for travelers from the U.S. to the outbreak zone.
Sources for Official Information
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Homeland Security
- State Dept.
- “Ebola Facts: Where Are the Most New Cases Being Reported?” Jeremy Ashkenas, et al. New York Times 22 Oct. 2014; Web. 23 Oct. 2014 http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/31/world/africa/ebola-virus-outbreak-qa.html#outside-africa
- "New York City Reports Positive Test for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Work".CDC. Media Statement. 22 Oct. 2014. Web 23 Oct 2014 http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2014/s1023-ebola-nyc.html